Ordering a UL Blazer
ULBC Alumni Blazers
NOTE: Blazers are only available to individuals who have rowed for the University of London Boat Club in at least one of The Head of the River Race, The Women’s Eights Head of the River Race, Henley Women’s Regatta, or Henley Royal Regatta.
Do not apply for one if you do not satisfy this criteria: your blazer will not be ordered and we cannot guarantee that funds will be returned to you.
1. Measurement: Use the Perry Uniform PDF Sizing Guide to learn how to measure yourself. If you are unsure, call Perry Uniform on 0113 238 9520 and seek advice. In normal circumstances, an appointment may be possible for measurement at their Brompton Road office.
Do not ask Simon – he has no idea!
2. Male/ female: Choose what cut blazer you want.
3. Cloth: Choose between a lighter weight (£210) or heavier weight cloth (£240).
4. Initials: Decide what initials you want embroidered on the inside pocket. (No extra cost. Up to 4 letters.)
5. Complete order template.
6. Pay: Bank transfers only. Please pay
ULBC Trust Limited,
Account no: 36404802
Sort Code 60-80-07
7. Send order template and confirmation of payment to Simon Rey (ULBC Trust) on email@example.com
Please note that orders cannot be placed if payment cannot be located. NO EXCEPTIONS. Make sure that you provide an accurate payment reference and payment date. Thank you.
Delivery time: approx. 8 weeks.
ULBC Alumni Blazer Order Template
Male/ female cut:
Lighter or Heavier Cloth:
Initials for inside pocket: