Applications from the USA
Scroll Down

Both Undergraduate and Graduate students from the USA study & row at the University of London. They are able to take advantage of:

> A world-class rowing programme
> Living in London, one to World’s most exciting cities
> A choice of study across eighteen World leading universities
> Tuition costs half that of the USA
> If a graduate student, the chance to continue competing in college sports, with no NCAA rules in the UK

The first step is to fill out our joining form. Click Here.


If you are applying for a graduate course this is done directly with the University of London college/university of your choice. Typically a GPA of at least 3.2 is required but it depends on the course you are applying to. In some cases the GRE or GMAT is required. Contact us directly to learn more.


If you are applying to an undergraduate course this is done via UCAS. Follow this link for more information. Click Here. You have a choice of 18 universities & colleges across London, offering a very wide range of courses. Grade requirements vary between each of our universities & colleges.


You will need to apply for a Tier 4 Visa, which is something very easily obtained in most cases. There is more information on the UK Government site. Click Here. And the University of London university or college of your choice will offer guidance on the process.


Undergraduate students will typically spend their first year in University halls. These will halls either belong to their college or will be inter-collegiate halls. Click Here for the ULBC Accommodation Guide.

Graduate students will move into private accommodation. The University of London Boat Club has access a number rooms next to the UL Boathouse which international students can apply to live in.

For more information on grade requirements, fees & funding and visas at the following colleges follow the links below:

University College London (UCL)

London School of Economics (LSE)

King’s College, London (KCL)

Royal Holloway